Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting started

As a mother to 5 beautiful, challenging, infuriating, wonderful kids, I decided that I needed a place to keep track of all the craziness. I plan to use this blog to do just that. I want to track the victories and defeats, the milestones and set-backs, plus all the humor and happiness that happens every day. All to often it seems to get lost in the blur that seems to be my life right now.

Katie just had surgery a week ago We are between therapies with Jared, and trying to hammer out his IEP with the school. We have a speech evaluation scheduled for Max and an appointment with an allergist scheduled for Emma. Somewhere in all that, we try to find time for ourselves, do homework with kids, run a business, fulfill our callings, and be parents. It is a juggling act to say the least.

It's crazy, but I love each of my kids and what they teach me.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for blogs!! it will be fun to keep up with everything you guys are doing. It takes some time, but I find it's theraputic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are CRAZY busy - And you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete