After M.U.C.H. frustration, many hours lost, a little mumbling under my breath ... finally! Success! For your enjoyment ... I present ... Emma! I will be adding more pictures later.
John & I have been married since 1997. I am married to my best friend. He is my rock that gets me through each day.
Katie
Katie is 12 years old. She is my helper. She is a great student - straight A's! She waited 12 years to finally get a sister and can't get enough of her.
Katie recently had her adenoids removed for the second time and semi-permanent ear tubes placed. She has had hearing problems most of her life, and was diagnosed with mild hearing loss this past summer. We are hopeful that the surgery took care of that.
Wilson is 9. He loves to fish and is known as the "Bass Master". He regularly brings home misc animals he has caught ... toads, snakes, lizards, etc. He wants to be a wild-life photographer when he grows up. He also loves to skateboard and spends whatever time he can at the local skate park.
Jared is 6 and holds a special place in our hearts. He was diagnosed with PDD-NOS (Austism Spectrum Disorder - Pervasive Develomental Delay-Not Otherwise Specified) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) this past summer. He also has a sensory processing disorder (SPD). Jared has forced us to grow as parents. We have had to tackle things head-on every day in order to help him succeed.
Max is 4. His nick-name is "Tank", and it describes him well. He will run over you or any other obstacle in his way. He loves to play outside with his dog or cuddle with his baby sister.
Emma is 5 months old. I have never seen a family dote on a baby quite like our family dotes on her. She has been a ray of sunshine after a very dark time in our life.
Emma is Milk & Soy Protein Intollerant (MSPI). She is extremely sensitive to any dairy or soy in my diet, even hidden. This is a challenge we have never had with any of our other kids. With John's help and support, I am finding things to eat, and Emma is thriving.
cute background. You're getting it.
ReplyDelete